Samsung Galaxy S 4G Repair
The Samsung Galaxy S is an Android smartphone that was announced by Samsung in March 2010. It features a 1 GHz “Hummingbird” processor along with 8–16 GB internal Flash memory, a 4-inch 480×800 pixel Super AMOLED (PenTile) capacitive touchscreen display, a 5-megapixel camera and on select models, a VGA front-facing camera.
We hope that you never have problems with your smart phone, but if you do, Bob Knows Phones™ is a quick drive away.
If you are too far away from us, we also have a fast mail-in service!
Bring (or mail) your phone to our Buckhead repair shop if your smart phone is experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- All black or white screen
- LCD glass is cracked or shattered
- Volume or power button not functioning properly
- Speaker or headphone jack issues
- Broken camera lens
“What’s it cost?”
A lot less than what you’ll pay at AT&T, Verizon, Sprint or T-Mobile! At Bob Knows Phones™, you can expect to save up to 80% over what those guys charge. And we guarantee our work.
Whether you have an iPhone, Droid or Blackberry; HTC or Samsung — or most any other make and model — we can fix it.
“How do I know I will be satisfied?”
You get our iron-clad Samsung repair guarantee. We want you to be happy. That’s the best way we know how to grow a cell phone repair business. Bob Knows Phones™ guarantees cell phone repair for 30 days, provided you stop texting in the shower. If your phone sputters within 30 days, we’ll fix it again, free.*
Get a FREE Cell Phone Repair Estimate Now
Simply fill out our estimate repair form below — and you’ll get a free quote back lickity split!
Want an even faster cell phone repair estimate? Call us now at 678-298-3191. We’ll answer your questions 7 days a week.
For the latest pricing and our Price Match Guarantee, please call us at 678-298-3191.
* Water-damaged phones are not covered by the cell phone repair guarantee. Water is tricky stuff, so any repair complicated by water damage can result in a loss of functionality. Any new damage is not covered by the guarantee, and neither is the damage beyond the original fee charged for the repair.