Atlanta Area iPad 2 Repair
The iPad 2 is the second generation of the iPad, a tablet computer designed, developed and marketed by Apple. It serves primarily as a platform for audio-visual media including books, periodicals, movies, music, games and web content, and is available in black or white. The Foxconn China-manufactured iPad 2 has a lithium-ion polymer battery that lasts up to 10 hours, a new dual core Apple A5 processor and VGA front-facing and 720p rear-facing cameras designed for FaceTime video calling.
If you ever have any problems or accidents with your iPad 2, no worries Bob is here! Call for an estimate today – 678-298-3191
Not in the Atlanta area, check out our fast mail-in service!
Some of the common problems with mobile devices are the following:
- All black or white screen
- LCD glass is cracked or shattered
- Volume or power button not functioning properly
- Speaker or headphone jack issues
- Broken camera lens
“What’s it cost?”
You can expect to save up to 80% over what those other guys charge.
We can fix almost most any make and model. No need to drive around town finding mobile repairs for your cell phone, tablet, iPods, etc — We are your one stop shop for mobile device repairs!
“How do I know I will be satisfied?”
You get our iron-clad iPad 2 repair guarantee. We want you to be happy. That’s the best way we know how to grow a cell phone repair business. Bob Knows Phones™ guarantees cell phone repair for 30 days, provided you stop surfing in the shower. If your iPad 2 sputters within 30 days, we’ll fix it again, free.*
Get a FREE mobile device repair Estimate Now
Simply fill out our estimate repair form below — and you’ll get a free quote back lickity split!
Want an even faster estimate? Call us now at 678-298-3191. We’ll answer your questions 7 days a week.
For the latest pricing and our Price Match Guarantee, please call us at 678-298-3191.
* Water-damaged phones are not covered by the cell phone repair guarantee. Water is tricky stuff, so any repair complicated by water damage can result in a loss of functionality. Any new damage is not covered by the guarantee, and neither is the damage beyond the original fee charged for the repair.