HTC Sensation Repair
The HTC Sensation is a smartphone designed and manufactured by HTC Corporation that runs the Android 2.3 Gingerbread software stack. Officially announced by HTC on April 12, 2011, the HTC Sensation was launched by Vodafone in key European markets including the UK on May 19, 2011 and by T-Mobile in the United States on June 12, 2011 (Model name: HTC Sensation 4G). It was the first official HTC phone to sport the HTC Sense 3.0 user interface. The Sensation was code named Pyramid during development
We hope that you never have problems with your smart phone, but if you do, Bob Knows Phones™ is a quick drive away.
If you are too far away from us, we also have a fast mail-in service!
- All black or white screen
- LCD glass is cracked or shattered
- Volume or power button not functioning properly
- Speaker or headphone jack issues
- Broken camera lens
“What’s it cost?”
A lot less than what you’ll pay at AT&T, Verizon, Sprint or T-Mobile! At Bob Knows Phones™, you can expect to save up to 80% over what those guys charge. And we guarantee our work.
Whether you have an iPhone, Droid or Blackberry; HTC or Samsung — or most any other make and model — we can fix it.
“How do I know I will be satisfied?”
You get our iron-clad HTC repair guarantee. We want you to be happy. That’s the best way we know how to grow a cell phone repair business. Bob Knows Phones™ guarantees cell phone repair for 30 days, provided you stop texting in the shower. If your phone sputters within 30 days, we’ll fix it again, free.*
Get a FREE Cell Phone Repair Estimate Now
Simply fill out our estimate repair form below — and you’ll get a free quote back lickity split!
Want an even faster cell phone repair estimate? Call us now at 678-298-3191. We’ll answer your questions 7 days a week.
For the latest pricing and our Price Match Guarantee, please call us at 678-298-3191.
* Water-damaged phones are not covered by the cell phone repair guarantee. Water is tricky stuff, so any repair complicated by water damage can result in a loss of functionality. Any new damage is not covered by the guarantee, and neither is the damage beyond the original fee charged for the repair.